Updated: August 2017
- Please carefully read the Terms and Conditions for the use of services. ChaloPicnic reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the Services at any time and without prior notice. If terms are modified, we will post the Month & Year of last change. The below Terms are subject to interpretation in accordance with the laws of Mumbai, Maharashtra Jurisdiction.
- ChaloPicnic – Adventura Tours Private Limted provides an online platform for connecting “Tour Operators”, “Experience Providers” and various “Entertainment Services” with customers & tourists across the country. With their knowledge and expertise on these activities along with our single point of contact booking process, there are various destinations our website offers with the ability to request, book and gift the same. Our responsibilities are defined as: facilitating the availability of the Service, confirming the booking and accepting payments from customer on behalf of the Service Provider.
- These services are accessible at www.chalopicnic.com and various affiliate channels/websites/social media through which the Services are made available. By using the Services, you agree to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions, whether you are a registered user / guest of such services.
- You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and Tax obligations that may apply to your use of the Site, Application, Services and Content. You also agree not to use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, "scrape," "crawl" or "spider" any web pages or other services contained in the Site unless permission is obtained/granted from ChaloPicnic.
User Accounts : “User" means any person who completes sign up for account registration, enquiry, booking, modification, cancellation etc. Please be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. You are also responsible for any action that occurs in connection with your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account & provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process (Full Name, Phone Number, and Email ID). You can choose the option to sign up with Facebook and authorize ChaloPicnic to fetch (Full Name, Phone Number, and Email ID) for communication purposes.
Products & Features : ChaloPicnic sources information like Content/Itinerary, Images, Prices and important information from the respective service provider. ChaloPicnic reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the Services at any time and without prior notice. If we modify these Terms, we will post the modification on the site or email. Prices listed on websites are per person/group/duration based. Prices are subject to change as and when we are updated by our vendors/suppliers, and these are inclusive of GST/ Service Charges / Payment Gateway fees wherever applicable. ChaloPicnic may offer Promotional Codes time to time depending on seasonality / availability. Promo Codes can only be used for bookings of activities & Single Promo Code can be added / used per booking.
Bookings, Modifications & Cancellations : 1) It is advisable to book the activity in advance to assure the exact requests are met & Email / Text Message confirmation of voucher will be sent once confirmation of booking is acknowledged.
2) Bookings once confirmed cannot be cancelled or changed to another date or time, only in situation of serious illness of the traveler or death within the family. In case of bad weather / operating challenges, wherein we are unable to honor the booking – full refund will be processed.
2) This website might use tracking software to monitor its visitors which is provided by Google Analytics only on a macro level and not on individual basis or user level.
3) What you search on our website is for your own business and we have kept it that way and do not collect any information. The data is only collected & stored when you “Register as a User Account” or “Submit an Enquiry” or “Purchase of Activities” in order to fulfill future communications.
4) We keep your information anonymous and do not use, resell or transfer any personal details to third party websites or allow their code insertion on our website. This means your information is safe while surfing the website.
Finally, you can write to us by giving a feedback on email@example.com in order to improve our services in future.