ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE
Paramotoring is the easiest, quickest and the simplest way to get airborne and lose yourself to the mesmerizing, beautiful and un-forgettable adventure of flying. Generic name for powered paragliding. Introduced by Mike Byrne in 1980, Popularized in France around 1986.
OFFERINGS & INCLUSIONS
Options of Multiple Duration/Distance - 8 kms / 15 kms / 24 kms.
No specific training is required for this activity.
Such certification are achieved from non- government Ultra light aviation organizations.
TIMINGS, SEASONALITY & VALIDITY
Morning Slots from 06:00 hrs to 08:00 hrs
Evening Slots from 5:00 hrs - 7:00 hrs
Flying speed varies from 15 to 30 mph
Altitude from ‘foot-dragging in the grass’ up to 18000 ft AGL.
Most flying is carried out at 500 ft AGL.
Equipment weight differs from 45 to 80 pounds.
Requires a brief run of 10 ft to take off Engines used are two stroke between 80cc and 350cc.Generating horsepower up to 40 bhp
- Email / Text Message confirmation of voucher will be sent once confirmation of booking is acknowledged.
- Voucher will contain all detail of activity – Date & Reporting Time, Exact Address & Landmarks of Location, Name & Phone Contact.
- You will be informed on Email / Text if it is mandatory to carry the voucher during tour or your name will be put on travelers list.
- In case your booking cannot be honored with the date & time selected – 1) alternate options will be offered 2) if not agreeable full refund will be processed.
CHANGE & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Bookings once confirmed cannot be cancelled or changed to another date or time.
- Cancellations requests will be accepted only in case of serious illness of the traveler or death within the family.
- Cancellation / change in existing booking will need minimum of 3 business days prior. Notification should be done by email only.
- Refund will be processed in 7 – 10 business days to bank account through NEFT only.
- In case of bad weather / operating challenges, wherein we are unable to honor the booking – full refund will be processed.